Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 week ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @MarcD_Weegem: Are they, though? https://t.co/aLcif2jRUU 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: zombie stories
Head on over to Wattpad to check out the latest installment of my genre-blending zombie serial novel “Zombie Planetfall.” This week Jason Bieber tells us a bit about how the Children of Charles Grober Middle School have arrived at such … Continue reading
This week in” Zombie Planetfall” our heroes discover that Charles Grober Middle School had once harbored a community of survivors fixated on romantic werewolf novels and Justin Bieber. But how could these survivors have possibly staved off radiation sickness long … Continue reading
This week our Wattpad-based “Zombie Planetfall” heroes arrive at their new sanctuary, Charles Grober Middle School, where they hope to spend the few years of life remaining to them (before Earth’s radiation saturates their brains and turns them into cannibalistic “People”) … Continue reading