Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Check out this #ukulele track from Billy Goat. What do you think? bandlab.com/billygoat37/do… #BandLab 1 month ago
- Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 2 months ago
- #FREE today! Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebies #kindledeal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: writing
3D Printer Fiction: Inch By Inch (Part 5) The whiteness and the blue popping things, which he knew, even in his emergency defcon 5 starvation state, were only a result of high starve-factor mixed with hotness, got worse and worse … Continue reading
Flash Fiction: “How the Sai Island Seahorses Happened” The ninjas knew to neutralize the horses. They crabbed and they crawled. They flipped and they flopped. They were like a sloppy twisty blur of fat, tri-toed ninja shoes bouncing in the … Continue reading
Dr. Putnam wondered, If she was really a witch how could she have died? Or how could she have stayed dead? Or, even more-so, how could she still be staying dead even as we speak? Just from a little water in her … Continue reading
I’m proud to announce plans for a brand new “page” here at practicallyserious.com I’m going to call the “V.I.P. Lounge.” The masons are at work erecting it right now, and so it’ll be ready in like maybe two or three … Continue reading
These are the words for the wordfish. He breathes them and poops in them and then breathes them again. He lives right here in this blog, feeding on occasional “likes” and “follows” and “comments.” His name is Dave (per one … Continue reading
In a controversial paper published earlier today, practicallyserious Space Agency (PSSA) astrophysicist Leo Foley offers what he considers mathematical proof of a blogging phenomenon known as “darkcontent.” Darkcontent has long been considered a possible explanation for why practicallyserious.com is able … Continue reading