Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: wacky
(Don’t Pee Before Reading This!) Since the dawn of the toilet bowl the rules have been pretty clear. Men pee standing up. Women pee sitting/squatting. It’s just sorta how the cards fell. Absolutely no logic behind it. But why should … Continue reading
Futuresmell (Farmyard part 2) Past the distant treeline Malamute saw the cranes swinging big tubes of metal. But his pedestrian eyes were only good for initial, vague impressions. It was his snout that would tell him what he wanted to … Continue reading
Everybody wants to get rich, but not a lot of people have the know-how or the nerve to make it happen. Yes, the traditional methods of achieving richness can seem quite daunting, especially to the stupid, but what about nontraditional … Continue reading
Every true blogfreak knows: timing is everything. You can write the coolest post in the world, the cleverest 307 words of that day’s portion of the blogosphere, but if you publish this masterpiece at a “bad” time then what the … Continue reading
Cheer up. You’re not alone. Depression is a serious issue that affects just about everybody at some point or another in their lives, even if they’re only depressed about not being depressed. Everyone has a different way of coping. Some … Continue reading
Let’s face it. Unless you got a can-opener nearby, a can of Tuna loses much of its nutritional value. It doesn’t matter for one second how much protein and omega 3’s are safely tucked away inside the can if you can’t … Continue reading
Guys, guys, guys! You really need to learn how to look at the bright side when your girlfriend categorically fails to meet your expectations. It all comes down to how you perceive and react to those silly things she does. If you … Continue reading
Ladies, ladies, ladies! You really need to learn how to look on the bright side when your boyfriend categorically fails to meet your expectations. It all comes down to how you perceive and react to those silly things he does. If you … Continue reading