Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 2 months ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: tips
Whether you’re in a long term relationship with Mr. Allergen, or you work with kids and catch a cold every other day, a runny stuffy nose can be a drag (it can even lead to a sinus infection). But before you … Continue reading
Going to the mechanic can be a scary thing, especially when you don’t know all that much about cars. You try and look calm, sound tough, pretend you’re dying and therefore deserve sympathy, but still you feel your mechanic’s cold … Continue reading
We all do it: when we’re on a stressful job interview, we say things our interviewer probably doesn’t want to hear. Often we make this mistake because we were underprepared for the interview, or because we couldn’t restrain our impulse … Continue reading
We’ve all been there. You show up at work wearing your standard dark blue collared shirt, the same blue jeans you’d been wearing for the last three days, the same black Chuck Taylors you wear all the time, and then … Continue reading