Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 4 months ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 4 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: stories
Rotterhalt Judith went into the dark kitchen like a shellshocked cat and opened the grumbling Rotterhalt refrigerator. The door squeaked wide and a heap of cold air chilled her glowing face and neck. A bright, clean display of perfectly organized … Continue reading
The Horizon Dash Joe looked into the telescope to see across the plain of low yellow grass to the horizon where Feet Speedman was a wavering brown dot on the brink of going away. Joe had a sweat-smeared plastic stopwatch … Continue reading
Two Rings He didn’t realize he had two wedding bands on his finger until after he’d already gotten into a conversation with firstWife about babies. Earlier, he’d slid the cool ring right up against the engraved one already there. He’d … Continue reading
Mark C.: Hey. Love the blog. Got a question for you. Why does my wife call out someone else’s name during sex? She says, “Oh Mark, Mark!” Practicallyserious.com: But wait a minute. Isn’t your name Mark? Mark C.: Yes, my … Continue reading