Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 month ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: short stories online
My second Amazon short story was released on Amazon today. Who wants to be the first to read it and give me a rating on Amazon? http://amzn.com/B0157KRAR8 From Amazon: If you didn’t know any better, you’d think you were looking at … Continue reading
Saturday Short Stories: “Get Highpants” Part 5 R.C. Nutmeg tip-toed like Hamburglar down the hallway toward the bedroom, but stopped short before he got to the end. There was something there, placed conspicuously dead-center in the bedroom’s open doorway. Nutmeg’s heart … Continue reading
Flash Fiction: “How the Sai Island Seahorses Happened” The ninjas knew to neutralize the horses. They crabbed and they crawled. They flipped and they flopped. They were like a sloppy twisty blur of fat, tri-toed ninja shoes bouncing in the … Continue reading