Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 week ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: self deprecating
Dear Mr. Blogger, You may not know me but I know you. I know you quite well. Because I am your fan. And notice how I said “fan.” Pay attention to how it was singular. Aka: you have one fan. … Continue reading
Phantom WordPress “Likes” Hello readers of practicallyserious.com. Paranormal Blogging-Investigator Bob Wickipy here with my videographer Lawrence Tolchin. Sorry we’re so late but please understand we’ve been terribly busy since the last time we visited this particular blog. Lot of paranormal … Continue reading
Creativity Rover has successfully completed a test of its WURDCam instrument. At exactly 11:15am on Tuesday it fired five laser blasts into the archival blog post titled “Maggots,” and received approximately 56kb of raw data, which was quickly decoded by … Continue reading
“Creativity” Rover is making its final approach to practicallyserious.com and, if all goes well, will be landing on schedule at 1:20am tonight (Monday morning) after engaging in a nerve-wracking seven-minute plunge through the blog’s awkward paragraphs—the “Seven Minutes of Terror.” … Continue reading