Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: science fiction
Chapter 4 of my serial zombie novel “Zombie Planetfall” is up on Wattpad. Things are about to get nasty for our astronaut friends. Who are the People? What qualities differentiate them from the lowly cadavers? Some of your questions will be … Continue reading
The next installment of “Zombie Planetfall” is up on Wattpad. FREE to read! Things are starting to heat up for our astronaut friends. Literarily. http://w.tt/1Pgp0uO Please remember to give me an up vote (if you liked it, of course—don’t want … Continue reading
One of my robot short stories, “Humanesque,” is available for FREE on Amazon today and tomorrow (Sept 17–18). It’s quick and easy to download to your Kindle device or app, OR you can simply read it in your browser through … Continue reading
I’m going to follow up on my glowing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes review with just a little more ape talk. There’s something I’ve been needing to get off my chest regarding the classic 1968 film starring Charlton … Continue reading
There was a moment early on in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes where an army of horse-ridin’ chimpanzees march through the ruins of San Francisco as a calculated show of power. It was a brilliantly composed shot, accompanied … Continue reading
Box of Peaches Ensign Dan sat at the washing machine which was covered in a cut-open v-neck tee shirt stretched into a tablecloth. The thick slices of spacespam lay in rows on a chipped serving dish. Ensign Dan took three … Continue reading
Jert Zylan vs. The Cytard (Part 2) Jert plunged through the hatch, smashed down hard on the airlock floor. Bloomf! Seconds later Ensign Dan came through too, crunched right on top of him. They thrashed about in a big slime-slippery smash … Continue reading
Maggots The shuttle swooped down over the great cadaver and sprinkled Maggots over the wound. Through the ocher air they drizzled like dust and settled lightly over the funnel of pink tissue—white sprinkles in a shiny crater of flesh. A mile away, … Continue reading
Jert Zylan vs. The Cytard The Cytard leapt with a clumsy, flailing thrust and landed stupidly in the grass, half on its face and half on its ass. It stood up, dizzy, and trained its only eyeball on Jert Zylan … Continue reading
Head in the Clouds AX2 hung in the alien blue of Wa11-2’s upper-atmosphere, kept a dreamy glass eye on the barren and frosty landscape below. There, inside the drifting cloudshadows, a spread of wheeled-robots held a tired, fading conversation about … Continue reading