Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 4 days ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 6 days ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: sci-fi
I’m going to follow up on my glowing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes review with just a little more ape talk. There’s something I’ve been needing to get off my chest regarding the classic 1968 film starring Charlton … Continue reading
There was a moment early on in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes where an army of horse-ridin’ chimpanzees march through the ruins of San Francisco as a calculated show of power. It was a brilliantly composed shot, accompanied … Continue reading
Sure, the first act of Doug Liman’s Edge of Tomorrow will push you to the edge of your patience. There sure is a bunch of sloppy storytelling to wade through before the fun starts. Prepare to slap your forehead … Continue reading
Last year’s Ender’s Game film had about 907 listed “producers.” I figured that wasn’t a good sign, especially when two of those producers were the Hollywood equivalent of Harry and Lloyd from the popular comedy film, “Dumb and Dumber”. I’m … Continue reading
I recently took another look at Alfonso Cuarón’s 2013 film, Gravity, curious as to whether I’d been too hard on it with my original movie review. With a second viewing, I wanted first to see how well the special effects … Continue reading