Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 3 days ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 1 week ago
- RT @MarcD_Weegem: Are they, though? https://t.co/aLcif2jRUU 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: scary
This had been a fun week for practicallyserious! A short horror flash fiction I wrote for this blog about two years ago, “The Crawling Hand (With a Gun),” just appeared on Kris Baker Dersch’s podcast “No Extra Words. ” Listen … Continue reading
Today is your last chance to pick up my short horror story published through Amazon Direct Publishing. Please show your support by downloading a copy (100% free!) and leaving some feedback on Amazon. Every little bit helps! Click the … Continue reading
The Scary Robbers The scary robbers didn’t have guns but the people in the bank were frightened half to death anyway. There were three of them, the robbers, and they wore white sheets to hide their faces. Nobody had seen … Continue reading