Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- #FREE today! Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebies #kindledeal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Get #Greenthumb #FREE amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebie #freebies #ebook #freeebook #horror #gardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: review
I can’t believe they’re doing this. It’s just sad. A few months ago I wrote a glowing review of the Tom Cruise summer tentpole film Edge of Tomorrow. Sadly, despite my best efforts, that film went on to bomb at … Continue reading
I watched a lame, by-the-numbers DVD movie the other night, and something unexpected happened: I observed and catalogued a brilliant new cinematic phenomenon. Basically, the movie, The Purge (starring Ethan Hawke), was so outrageously predictable, Iit crossed over into the unpredictable. Let … Continue reading
I’ve got some beef with the new Maroon 5 song, “Maps.” Before I get into it let me just say I’m not a fan of the band. I would never let that happen, though I suppose there’s a little bit … Continue reading
I’m going to follow up on my glowing Dawn of the Planet of the Apes review with just a little more ape talk. There’s something I’ve been needing to get off my chest regarding the classic 1968 film starring Charlton … Continue reading
There was a moment early on in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes where an army of horse-ridin’ chimpanzees march through the ruins of San Francisco as a calculated show of power. It was a brilliantly composed shot, accompanied … Continue reading
It’s official. By muscling through to a third movie, the “Riddick” franchise survived a messy suicide attempt. After the surprise success and lasting popularity of Pitch Black, writer/director David Twohy did something naughty: he decided to shift the genre for his … Continue reading