Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 1 week ago
- #FREE today! Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebies #kindledeal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Get #Greenthumb #FREE amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebie #freebies #ebook #freeebook #horror #gardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: reading
Why do hardcover books generally cost more than paperbacks? Yeah yeah, I get that they’re more expensive to print and all that, but still. On a practical level, you’d think it should be the other way around. Because is it me … Continue reading
So here’s what happened. I was on the subway the other day and there was this middle-aged woman sitting across from me, lost in her own world. She was reading her Kindle, completely frozen in concentration, eerily disconnected from the … Continue reading
Dr. Sleep by Stephen King, Review: Part 3 (for Part 1, click here) Stephen King, you’re better than this! I found the whole second half of Dr. Sleep so predictable I felt like I had a case of the shining myself. I … Continue reading