Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Chuck Berry - Big Boys youtu.be/d8Zoh-apWRE via @YouTube 1 week ago
- finished I Am Brian Wilson: A Memoir by Brian Wilson amzn.to/2muubPX 2 weeks ago
- @JoeProsit Thanks a lot, Joe! 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: quirky flash fiction
Attack of the Wolf-Cat Hybrid, Part 3 Rigid with fear, Peter made his way down the front steps and onto the short walkway. Though he tried to lighten his footsteps, he found he didn’t have the strength to lift his … Continue reading
Flash Fiction: Clowns at the Bank I’ve been after Clownin’ Around since they took Fleet Street bank. There’s a load of them all in clown suits. They tumble messy through the front doors and stampede right through the undertrained security guards no … Continue reading
Inch By Inch (Part 2) As he crawled through the mushrooms and the mini-ants, closing in on the place where the trees thinned out and finally opened up into his mowed-ish backyard, he thought about how the search parties had … Continue reading
Inch By Inch (Part 1) Linus crawled through the shrubs scraping everything on his body there was to scrape. In his emaciated state he looked almost exactly like Gollum from Lord of the Rings, except he wore sandy blonde hair … Continue reading