Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 week ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: quirky fiction
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 7 (read part 1!) For Peter, the next chapter careened in and out of focus. Got a little unconventional. Wolfcat = shot. Oh hey, it’s fattie George Sprint, rifle perched on shoulder. Blubbering toward Peter. Then … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 6 [read part 1!] The backyard sky was bald and blue. Señor Wolfcat stretched himself into a cursive letter C and gave his crotch a furious snouting. At first he didn’t seem to notice … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 5 [read part 1!] Everything had changed. For Peter, it was no longer a matter of escaping the mountain with all his fingers and toes and organs where they were supposed to be. Turns out the … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid (Part 2) Peter woke on the living room rug, blood-soaked globs of paper towel clumped over his midsection like damp Taco Bell garbage. A distinct smell of ash and blood stung his crusty nostrils. He wracked his brain for … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid Peter slid on his stomach down the roof’s incline and pressed his palms into the soggy-leafy gutter to keep from toppling over the side. In moments he heard a feisty scraping noise near his backyard fence. Instinctively he froze … Continue reading