Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Check out this #ukulele track from Billy Goat. What do you think? bandlab.com/billygoat37/do… #BandLab 1 month ago
- Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 2 months ago
- #FREE today! Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebies #kindledeal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: quick read
Space Shuttle Endeavor was taken into custody earlier today for allegedly performing a lewd act with a Boeing 747 in public airspace. On top of being perceived by many as grossly indecent behavior, such open displays of affection are, as … Continue reading
Creativity Rover has successfully completed a test of its WURDCam instrument. At exactly 11:15am on Tuesday it fired five laser blasts into the archival blog post titled “Maggots,” and received approximately 56kb of raw data, which was quickly decoded by … Continue reading
The dust storm scratches and scrapes against the courtroom windows like t-shirts rippling on a clothesline. In the audience sit a few old timers of the esteemed Tamarack County Butterscotch/Werther’s Association—of which plaintiff Elizabeth Crabtree is an honorary member—each of … Continue reading
Everybody wants to get rich, but not a lot of people have the know-how or the nerve to make it happen. Yes, the traditional methods of achieving richness can seem quite daunting, especially to the stupid, but what about nontraditional … Continue reading
Other Ways to Use Hair Gel (Besides on Your Hair) Use it on Someone Else’s Hair – If you have a friend who has a lame bowl cut that just fluffs down over their eyebrows making them look like a … Continue reading
“Creativity” Rover is making its final approach to practicallyserious.com and, if all goes well, will be landing on schedule at 1:20am tonight (Monday morning) after engaging in a nerve-wracking seven-minute plunge through the blog’s awkward paragraphs—the “Seven Minutes of Terror.” … Continue reading