Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: quick read
Dear Mr. Blogger, You may not know me but I know you. I know you quite well. Because I am your fan. And notice how I said “fan.” Pay attention to how it was singular. Aka: you have one fan. … Continue reading
The Crawling Hand (with a gun) The Crawling Hand (with a gun) crept toward the man in the fancy leather reading chair. It wasn’t just a hand. There were a few inches of forearm too, pale and springy with hair, but … Continue reading
Brain Polaroids (Crazy Moths IV) The boy Sky woke and there was crust in his eyes that kept the lids together, which was good, because otherwise he would have seen the moth on the headrest. Not a moment too soon—right … Continue reading
Leap in Literacy Jert kept his word. After dinner the lessons began. First it was kiddie books with the really big words that you could read from the other side of the room in the dark if you already knew … Continue reading
Box of Peaches Ensign Dan sat at the washing machine which was covered in a cut-open v-neck tee shirt stretched into a tablecloth. The thick slices of spacespam lay in rows on a chipped serving dish. Ensign Dan took three … Continue reading
Crazy Moths: Billy Wiff (Crazy Moths III) At daybreak Billy Wiff stumbled out the front door of his parents’ house and stood for a moment staring off into the quiet neighborhood. He was a scrawny, pale-skinned boy with a large … Continue reading
Okay, today’s the big day! All textbooks and notebooks under your desks. Eyes on your own work. Double check and make sure your pencil is a Number 2 (but if you’re only packing a number 3 or 4, that’s fine … Continue reading
Life Before Cell Phones 5 of 5: Navigating Your Way Out of a Big City in the days before Smartphones Let’s say you’re driving in a city you never visited before—feeling cool and confident and hip—and then, when it’s time … Continue reading
Life Before Cell Phones 4 of 5: Taking Snapshots (Without Having to Lug Around a Digital Camera) in the Days Before Smartphones Back in the days before smartphones, in order to take a “snapshot” of your friend—without having to endure … Continue reading
Life Before Smartphones 3 of 5: Taking Down a Girl’s Number (While You’re Hammered) in the Days Before Smartphones In the days before Smartphones, if you were drunk and you wanted to take down a girl’s number, you couldn’t rely … Continue reading