Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: prose
Flash Fiction: “How the Sai Island Seahorses Happened” The ninjas knew to neutralize the horses. They crabbed and they crawled. They flipped and they flopped. They were like a sloppy twisty blur of fat, tri-toed ninja shoes bouncing in the … Continue reading
Things were going poorly. Very poorly. Damn old man brain! Old man hands! Why was this taking so long? Agent Edgar Plome (ret.) was busy with fishing line, making it so the shotgun fired when somebody came in through the … Continue reading
The agency had a special alert system that could tell via sub cranial brain-chip when any of the retired agents were about to start going senile. And then of course Headquarters would send in a squad of fresh young agents … Continue reading
Dr. Putnam wondered, If she was really a witch how could she have died? Or how could she have stayed dead? Or, even more-so, how could she still be staying dead even as we speak? Just from a little water in her … Continue reading
Farmyard (part 1) Malamute shuffled out of the bunkhouse scratching his doughy, left glute. He was a dogman with the body of a scrawny teenage boy, but with the thick furry head of a middle-aged Siberian Husky (growing up, he had … Continue reading
Search Engine Optimization: A Novel Chapter 1. Latest Tablet Computers asks his father why he named his son ‘Latest Tablet Computers,’ and is then attacked by 100% Natural Penis Enlargement Ads. Latest Tablet Computers Jr., a shy little boy of … Continue reading
Cat Puppeteer Many nights, after C15 (the cyborg) checked the food bowl to make sure Ston had considered the food, he switched on the laser pointer embedded in his fingertip and went in search for the cat. When he found … Continue reading
The Crawling Hand (with a gun) The Crawling Hand (with a gun) crept toward the man in the fancy leather reading chair. It wasn’t just a hand. There were a few inches of forearm too, pale and springy with hair, but … Continue reading
Leap in Literacy Jert kept his word. After dinner the lessons began. First it was kiddie books with the really big words that you could read from the other side of the room in the dark if you already knew … Continue reading