Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “Attack of the Escort”
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: prose
Please help support Trivago Guy by not only reading my Trivago Guy fan fiction, but loving it and sharing it with fellow fans. Perhaps we can show Trivago.com that we prefer the original TG to the admittedly attractive-as-hell female replacement. … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 8: “Escape = Hard” [read part 1!] Peter tried to writhe, tried to squirm. The Frankenstraps straps held tight and firm. He tried to twist, tried to nudge. The Frankenstraps just wouldn’t budge. He tried to flex, … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 7 (read part 1!) For Peter, the next chapter careened in and out of focus. Got a little unconventional. Wolfcat = shot. Oh hey, it’s fattie George Sprint, rifle perched on shoulder. Blubbering toward Peter. Then … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 6 [read part 1!] The backyard sky was bald and blue. Señor Wolfcat stretched himself into a cursive letter C and gave his crotch a furious snouting. At first he didn’t seem to notice … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 5 [read part 1!] Everything had changed. For Peter, it was no longer a matter of escaping the mountain with all his fingers and toes and organs where they were supposed to be. Turns out the … Continue reading
I refuse to give up my status as the world’s premiere source of quality Trivago Guy fan fiction, and therefore have decided to proceed with my epic story “Trivago Guy Buys A Belt (Or Does He?),” inspired by the Rolling Stone … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 4 Peter’s prevailing emotion–besides abject, piss-pants terror–was exasperation. He simply couldn’t believe that his fate had been determined by something so trivial–so STUPID!–as leaving the house sans car keys. Or maybe he could believe … Continue reading
So I’m planning on peppering Zombie Planetfall with new “blog posts” written by Spacekid. They’ll shed some light on what was going on up on that space station before the astronaut left and came back to Earth. What do you … Continue reading
This week our Wattpad-based “Zombie Planetfall” heroes arrive at their new sanctuary, Charles Grober Middle School, where they hope to spend the few years of life remaining to them (before Earth’s radiation saturates their brains and turns them into cannibalistic “People”) … Continue reading
The next installment of “Zombie Planetfall” is up on Wattpad. FREE to read! Things are starting to heat up for our astronaut friends. Literarily. http://w.tt/1Pgp0uO Please remember to give me an up vote (if you liked it, of course—don’t want … Continue reading