Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 1 week ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 2 weeks ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: netflix
Yesterday it was announced that comedy classic Wet Hot American Summer is going to return as a limited series for Netflix. With most of the original cast members reprising their roles, too. I’m here to tell you this is a good thing. … Continue reading
Ever try and watch a “serious” movie and your movie-watching buddies just won’t stop making dopey comments the whole time, ruining the experience for you? I’ll answer this for you: yes. Sometimes it’s better to be a loner. Unless it’s … Continue reading
Netflix helps you get more fit. Did you know that? Let me explain… I pretty much jog two miles every day. Any more than that—three, fours miles—and it becomes too much; I start not wanting to do it anymore. Two … Continue reading
In response to customer outcry regarding it’s recent logo change, Netflix has changed direction again and released yet another logo, this one set in black “papyrus” font. This marks the second logo change in less than a week, causing some doubt … Continue reading
Last year’s Ender’s Game film had about 907 listed “producers.” I figured that wasn’t a good sign, especially when two of those producers were the Hollywood equivalent of Harry and Lloyd from the popular comedy film, “Dumb and Dumber”. I’m … Continue reading