Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 1 week ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 2 weeks ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: nerd humor
I recently took another look at Alfonso Cuarón’s 2013 film, Gravity, curious as to whether I’d been too hard on it with my original movie review. With a second viewing, I wanted first to see how well the special effects … Continue reading
Earlier today, a representative from Mars One, the company behind the proposed plan to land human settlers on Mars in 2023, silenced some of the most outspoken critics of the project by revealing a key aspect to the proposed, much-criticized … Continue reading
In a controversial paper published earlier today, practicallyserious Space Agency (PSSA) astrophysicist Leo Foley offers what he considers mathematical proof of a blogging phenomenon known as “darkcontent.” Darkcontent has long been considered a possible explanation for why practicallyserious.com is able … Continue reading
Space Shuttle Endeavor was taken into custody earlier today for allegedly performing a lewd act with a Boeing 747 in public airspace. On top of being perceived by many as grossly indecent behavior, such open displays of affection are, as … Continue reading
Creativity Rover has successfully completed a test of its WURDCam instrument. At exactly 11:15am on Tuesday it fired five laser blasts into the archival blog post titled “Maggots,” and received approximately 56kb of raw data, which was quickly decoded by … Continue reading