Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 2 months ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: miscellaneous
Short Fiction: “Get Highpants—Part 7” Styles didn’t have time to pull the trigger. Plome, whose recent window of lucidity had since run its course, peered directly into Styles’s eyes and made a face as if he recognized the stocky assassin … Continue reading
The Barbarian Crazylegs The barbarian Xatmec Crazylegs whirled his broadsword down on skull-faced cretin. Said bastard parried weakly and made his own attempt on Xatmec’s exposed shin. In a wild blur of metal Xatmec lifted the imperiled leg and stomped the … Continue reading
Top 5 Healthiest Herbs 1. Herb Fitzpatrick, Illinois. This 56-year-old Herb has been maintaining a 12-mile jogging streak for twelve years, and during his daily jog he also happens to be a vegetarian. Well actually, to be fair, he doesn’t … Continue reading
Space Shuttle Endeavor was taken into custody earlier today for allegedly performing a lewd act with a Boeing 747 in public airspace. On top of being perceived by many as grossly indecent behavior, such open displays of affection are, as … Continue reading
The dust storm scratches and scrapes against the courtroom windows like t-shirts rippling on a clothesline. In the audience sit a few old timers of the esteemed Tamarack County Butterscotch/Werther’s Association—of which plaintiff Elizabeth Crabtree is an honorary member—each of … Continue reading