Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 2 weeks ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 2 weeks ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 4 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: metaphysical humor
Quick! Everyone, run for cover! It’s coming for you like a bat out of hell — Blognado! Roaring through the WordPress prairie, flinging cows, upending barns, and hurling random practicallyserious html links through your computer screen. Quick, duck! Here comes https://practicallyserious.com/2013/06/29/always-having-a-stuffy-nose-6-benefits/ … Continue reading →
Recent practicallyserious.com blog-post “Religious Similarities Between Ancient Assyria and Ancient Greece” has been moved to the practicallyserious.com sheriff’s department as a precautionary measure following a random act of property damage earlier today. Reports indicate that a large brick was thrown … Continue reading →
My 100th Post (a scary accomplishment) This post marks the 100th post of practicallyserious.com. Actually, it’s more like 104 or 105, but there were some posts I disowned directly after publishing them, consigning them forever to the shadows of the … Continue reading →