Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @jackTweets11: Good Morning! ☘️🍃🐄🐎 #PerfectionIn5Words - The absolute perfect photo bomb 😂 https://t.co/ABVx6agof0 5 days ago
- RT @ManuelMangombe: Writer problems 72...the face that says it all. #writerproblems #writerslife #writingtips #amwriting https://t.co/59dl… 5 days ago
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: "Escape = Hard" wp.me/p2exXf-1kH #indiewriter #serial #animals #cats #quirky… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: literary fiction
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 8: “Escape = Hard” [read part 1!] Peter tried to writhe, tried to squirm. The Frankenstraps straps held tight and firm. He tried to twist, tried to nudge. The Frankenstraps just wouldn’t budge. He tried to flex, … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 7 (read part 1!) For Peter, the next chapter careened in and out of focus. Got a little unconventional. Wolfcat = shot. Oh hey, it’s fattie George Sprint, rifle perched on shoulder. Blubbering toward Peter. Then … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 6 [read part 1!] Under the backyard’s wide open sky Señor Wolfcat folded himself into the letter C, gave his crotch a furious snouting. At first he didn’t seem to notice the dirty white … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 5 [read part 1!] Everything had changed. For Peter, it was no longer a matter of escaping the mountain with all his fingers and toes and organs where they were supposed to be. Turns out the … Continue reading
3D Printer Fiction: Inch By Inch (Part 5) The whiteness and the blue popping things, which he knew, even in his emergency defcon 5 starvation state, were only a result of high starve-factor mixed with hotness, got worse and worse … Continue reading
Thanksgiving Splurge Outside, the 300-foot-tall Turkey Mammoths swatted and stamped away what remained of the world. They played crush-the-can with mansions. They kicked cars like ice cubes on the kitchen floor. They plucked heads from human bodies, leaving the torsos standing … Continue reading