Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: humor
I’ve kept you guys waiting long enough. It’s finally time for the third installment of my epic 5,000-word Trivago Guy novella “Trivago Guy Buys a Belt (Or Does He?).” Enjoy. Trivago Guy Meme Fan Fiction Part 3: “The Lure of … Continue reading
After a week’s hiatus, my genre-blending zombie apocalypse serial novel is back. What do our astronaut friends think about the bizarre world of warring post-apocalyptic middle-schoolers in which they now find themselves? Do they regret ever coming to this place? … Continue reading
The latest chapter in my Zombie serial “Zombie Planetfall” is out now. Please check it out and give a vote if you like it! http://w.tt/1QAprnI
This week in” Zombie Planetfall” our heroes discover that Charles Grober Middle School had once harbored a community of survivors fixated on romantic werewolf novels and Justin Bieber. But how could these survivors have possibly staved off radiation sickness long … Continue reading
Our heroes have finally found a way into the middle school, but what will they find inside? Middle school can be hell. http://w.tt/1jVN38L
In support of my new robot fiction piece, “Humanesque,” available on Amazon for the bank-breaking price of .99 cents, I figure I’ll treat my readers to a section of a section of one of my other robot short stories called “The … Continue reading
In keeping true to Practicallyserious.com’s mission to become the Internet’s premiere source of quality Trivago Guy Fan Fiction, we present to you the long-awaited continuation of our epic Trivago Guy novella: “Trivago Guy Buys a Belt (Or Does He?)” [read … Continue reading
What happened to Eddie Murphy? The comic legend’s hugely anticipated appearance at February’s SNL 40th anniversary special on NBC had a lot of us secretly hoping for a much overdo return-to-form. And if ever there were an occasion for Eddie Murphy to … Continue reading
Late last year I wrote this post concerning the fact that I’d accidentally ripped a $20 bill in half and didn’t quite know what to do with its “dead body.” The bisected bill had already chilled on my desk for … Continue reading
Remember “Frogger?” That epic game for the Atari and/or Commodore 64 that had you guide a highly pixelated frog across a busy highway and a dangerous river of logs with strangely incongruous currents? Well that game has been reborn as the … Continue reading