Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “Attack of the Escort”
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- RT @Mr_DrinksOnMe: Genius. https://t.co/99Y00SFOR1 2 days ago
- RT @eatingb00ks: I just tried to put on a white t-shirt and couldn't find the arm holes. It was a pillowcase. 3 days ago
- RT @ShelleyLehner: A true hero. https://t.co/dMva8qFUdL 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: horror
My new horror story, “Gory Details” is up at Animal Literary Magazine. A short horror piece I wrote and submitted quite a while ago. I’d given it up for dead until Animal’s fiction editor got back to me last month and … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 8: “Escape = Hard” [read part 1!] Peter tried to writhe, tried to squirm. The Frankenstraps straps held tight and firm. He tried to twist, tried to nudge. The Frankenstraps just wouldn’t budge. He tried to flex, … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 7 (read part 1!) For Peter, the next chapter careened in and out of focus. Got a little unconventional. Wolfcat = shot. Oh hey, it’s fattie George Sprint, rifle perched on shoulder. Blubbering toward Peter. Then … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 6 [read part 1!] The backyard sky was bald and blue. Señor Wolfcat stretched himself into a cursive letter C and gave his crotch a furious snouting. At first he didn’t seem to notice … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 5 [read part 1!] Everything had changed. For Peter, it was no longer a matter of escaping the mountain with all his fingers and toes and organs where they were supposed to be. Turns out the … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 4 Peter’s prevailing emotion–besides abject, piss-pants terror–was exasperation. He simply couldn’t believe that his fate had been determined by something so trivial–so STUPID!–as leaving the house sans car keys. Or maybe he could believe … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid Peter slid on his stomach down the roof’s incline and pressed his palms into the soggy-leafy gutter to keep from toppling over the side. In moments he heard a feisty scraping noise near his backyard fence. Instinctively he froze … Continue reading
Because so many of you were clamoring for more, I’ve released the latest installment of my serial zombie novella, “Zombie Planetfall.” Swing by and tell me what you think! Zombie Planetfall.
Perhaps you were wondering if there were actually any zombies in my zombie serial novel? Okay, yes, there were a few at the beginning, but since then it’s been a lot of radioactive hillbillies and feral children. Well folks, today … Continue reading
The latest chapter in my Zombie serial “Zombie Planetfall” is out now. Please check it out and give a vote if you like it! http://w.tt/1QAprnI