Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Get Green Thumb for #free amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #horror #freebie #freebies #indieauthor #giveaway… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #FREE #holidayspecial #freebook Green Thumb: A Short Horror Story amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 1 month ago
- Darmok and Jalad youtu.be/Jyrwlez9Lmo via @YouTube 7 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: fun
3D Printer Fiction: Inch By Inch (Part 5) The whiteness and the blue popping things, which he knew, even in his emergency defcon 5 starvation state, were only a result of high starve-factor mixed with hotness, got worse and worse … Continue reading
Every true blogfreak knows: timing is everything. You can write the coolest post in the world, the cleverest 307 words of that day’s portion of the blogosphere, but if you publish this masterpiece at a “bad” time then what the … Continue reading
Today marks the return of UWYR! But, instead of coming up with a brand new Would-You-Rather question to challenge my readers’ intellect and imagination, I kind of think it’s necessary to do my very first UWYR Revision. Specifically, I’m targeting … Continue reading
While the votes for UWYR 1 are still trickling in (it’s still not too late to have a say!), the time has come for another edition of Ultimate-Would-You-Rather. Today’s installment will challenge your creativity and push your imagination to the … Continue reading
As far as I can tell, the only way to buy milk chocolate Cadbury Mini-Eggs is in packages that are simply too big for someone like me. Someone who kinda has a problem sharing his candy. I’m a nice enough … Continue reading
We’ve all been there. You show up at work wearing your standard dark blue collared shirt, the same blue jeans you’d been wearing for the last three days, the same black Chuck Taylors you wear all the time, and then … Continue reading