Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 week ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @MarcD_Weegem: Are they, though? https://t.co/aLcif2jRUU 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: friends
Backhanded compliments. That’s what we’ll be discussing today. Or, as I like to call them: “Trojan Horse Insults,” because you let them past your defenses thinking they’re some kind of gift, but then the Greeks pour out of a little trap door … Continue reading
“Free Willy Philly” If you stopped by yesterday, you learned that an errant lightning bug had somehow managed to navigate its way all the way from my back patio to my bedroom, where it then dive bombed my head and … Continue reading
I’ll talk about Pizza Obama Who Plays Soccer in a second. But first I need to get something off my chest. I need to come clean. So I’m gonna. Here comes… I was completely clueless this whole time about what … Continue reading
You all know you’ve done it. Something big happens, something worthy of celebration, and you double-punch your fist in the air and say “Yes! We got tickets to see the new Tom Cruise movie! Woot Woot!” or “Yes! I just … Continue reading