Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 2 months ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: film
I’m listening to the Beatles’ “Baby You’re a Rich Man” right now, a song which I always used to consider one of the filler tracks on Magical Mystery Tour. In fact, if the Beatles needed to cut one of the … Continue reading
I watched a lame, by-the-numbers DVD movie the other night, and something unexpected happened: I observed and catalogued a brilliant new cinematic phenomenon. Basically, the movie, The Purge (starring Ethan Hawke), was so outrageously predictable, Iit crossed over into the unpredictable. Let … Continue reading
Netflix helps you get more fit. Did you know that? Let me explain… I pretty much jog two miles every day. Any more than that—three, fours miles—and it becomes too much; I start not wanting to do it anymore. Two … Continue reading
There was a moment early on in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes where an army of horse-ridin’ chimpanzees march through the ruins of San Francisco as a calculated show of power. It was a brilliantly composed shot, accompanied … Continue reading
While the votes for UWYR 1 are still trickling in (it’s still not too late to have a say!), the time has come for another edition of Ultimate-Would-You-Rather. Today’s installment will challenge your creativity and push your imagination to the … Continue reading