Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Darmok and Jalad youtu.be/Jyrwlez9Lmo via @YouTube 4 months ago
- Looking for a quick horror read? Get "Green Thumb" #FREE TODAY on #kindle pls RT amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @jonathansfrakes: Back on the floor w this guy @SirPatStew @startrekcbs https://t.co/zPvHltPUts 6 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: fiction
So Halloween’s coming up and I figured this might be a good opportunity to indulge, unapologetically, in some old fashioned scary/creepy stories. Once in a while I write a quick flash-fiction piece for this blog and it comes out so … Continue reading
Practicallyserious.com has broken ground on a state-of-the-art Paragraph Orphanage meant to cater specifically to “orphan paragraphs.” Construction should be complete within three or four blog-posts, and the first orphan-paragraph has already been enrolled. What is an orphan-paragraph? “It’s a whole … Continue reading
Attack of the Giant Beast George had made the mistake of thinking that because the thing was huge it would move in slow motion, its skyscraper legs would rattle the earth in slow, separate earthquakes. Driveway puddles rippling, falling calm, … Continue reading
Jert Zylan vs. The Cytard The Cytard leapt with a clumsy, flailing thrust and landed stupidly in the grass, half on its face and half on its ass. It stood up, dizzy, and trained its only eyeball on Jert Zylan … Continue reading