Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: fiction
I’ve recently started an account with Wattpad, the “YouTube-for-writers.” It’s a platform for fiction writers to share new work, and have that work be voted-on for increased website prominence. I decided to hit the ground running with a new Zombie … Continue reading
Hello everyone! Today is Day 2 of my free book giveaway, and I have an extra special offer to share with my fellow WordPress bloggers (or fellow free-book-giveawayers). If anyone is willing to download my FREE (very) short story from … Continue reading
I am giving away a short horror story “Green Thumb” at Amazon.com this weekend! Today through monday, August 31. Get it while it’s FREE, and, if you can, please leave a review. Amazon ranks its books based on public interest. … Continue reading
Flash Fiction: Clowns at the Bank I’ve been after Clownin’ Around since they took Fleet Street bank. There’s a load of them all in clown suits. They tumble messy through the front doors and stampede right through the undertrained security guards no … Continue reading
Funny Short Stories: “Get Highpants—Part 8 (of 8) “Oh son. It is you,” cried Plome, his voice warbling with affection. But here’s the thing: while Edgar Plome had, at first, genuinely believed the tall, broad shouldered assassin was his long … Continue reading
Today I’m at a loss for content, so what I’m gonna do is I’m going to bite the bullet and write a post based on a Daily Post writing prompt. What’s the harm in that, right? Well, actually, today’s writing … Continue reading
Short Fiction: “Get Highpants—Part 7” Styles didn’t have time to pull the trigger. Plome, whose recent window of lucidity had since run its course, peered directly into Styles’s eyes and made a face as if he recognized the stocky assassin … Continue reading
I’ve recently wrapped up a historic experiment: for two weeks I abstained from caffeine of any kind. No coffee, no tea, no dark chocolate, no energy pills or drinks. No whatever. I put a stop to all of it, cold … Continue reading