Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “Attack of the Escort”
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- @AndyPaley Love the work u did with #BrianWilson for the Wilson/Paley sessions. Great stuff! Would you ever consider writing with him again? 1 month ago
- Apocatlypse reddit.com/r/funny/commen… via @reddit 2 months ago
- #safelyendangered https://t.co/bmvltZNyK8 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: fake news
Space Shuttle Endeavor was taken into custody earlier today for allegedly performing a lewd act with a Boeing 747 in public airspace. On top of being perceived by many as grossly indecent behavior, such open displays of affection are, as … Continue reading
“Creativity” Rover has survived its daring plunge through the atmosphere and safely touched down on the surface of practicallyserious.com at 10:32 p.m. Pacific time (1:32 a.m. EDT/0532 GMT). All signs indicate a perfect landing. “We’re all very thrilled,” said PSSA … Continue reading
Apparently spider silk—the stuff certain arachnids use when it’s time to make their webs—is like the bug-fabric equivalent of Wolverine’s adamantium skeletal structure. It’s tough stuff. It has been suggested that Black Widow silk—with its particularly impressive tensile strength—could be … Continue reading
NASA Inspector General Paul Martin recently told a House subcommittee that an employee’s laptop computer—containing priceless family portraits, the codes to run the International Space Station, and fully registered copy of Adobe Photoshop—had been stolen back in March 2011. To … Continue reading
Ever been shown someone’s newly-transplanted hairline and then had to awkwardly pretend you thought it looked great? Some are better than others, sure, but I’m still waiting for a definitive argument for why those people wouldn’t simply have been better … Continue reading