Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- #FREE today Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #FreebieFriday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 month ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: education
I’ve already talked about my thoughts on the back-to-school season. Here’s the Cliff Notes: I think it stinks, even if you no longer have any connection to a public or private school system. Just the vibe stinks. That summerkilling vibe. But … Continue reading
To be police officer. Got to be the worst job you can have. Really. Not that it’s not a noble and important profession where you get to eat a lot of donuts—it totally is. Cops are a good thing. Batman … Continue reading
Three constants in the world: death, taxes, and the fact that back-to-school season sucks. For kids, for teachers, for parents, even for bachelors with no remaining ties to a school system. There’s a sinking feeling when you start hearing those … Continue reading
In honor of Independence Day, I thought I’d write a post that has to do one of our beloved founding fathers. The time has com to finally explore a curiosity I think has been on a lot of people’s minds … Continue reading
How Even an Idiot Can Predict What the Market Will Do, Every Time It doesn’t have to be rocket science. Just because Tom, Dick and Harry studied marketing and macro-economics at their fancy universities, that doesn’t automatically give them the … Continue reading