Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 1 week ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 1 week ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: dark humor
Perhaps you were wondering if there were actually any zombies in my zombie serial novel? Okay, yes, there were a few at the beginning, but since then it’s been a lot of radioactive hillbillies and feral children. Well folks, today … Continue reading
Flash Fiction: Clowns at the Bank I’ve been after Clownin’ Around since they took Fleet Street bank. There’s a load of them all in clown suits. They tumble messy through the front doors and stampede right through the undertrained security guards no … Continue reading
The Scary Robbers The scary robbers didn’t have guns but the people in the bank were frightened half to death anyway. There were three of them, the robbers, and they wore white sheets to hide their faces. Nobody had seen … Continue reading