Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 1 week ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 1 week ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: daily post
I’m not the kind of person who likes to create strange food combinations just for the sake of trying something different. The weirdest food combo you’re gonna get out of me is granny smith apples and peanut butter, which I … Continue reading
Today’s Daily Post writing prompt reads as follows: Automation has made it possible to produce so many objects. What things do you still prefer in their traditional, handmade version? This one’s easy. Pizza. A traditional handmade pizza is still totally … Continue reading
You just got back from a long, stressful plane flight. The stewardess spilled orange juice all over your shirt. The plane slipped into a barrel roll to avoid colliding with a second plane. You got fired from your job via the … Continue reading
If you ask me, there’s nothing worse than being trapped next to a Chatty Cathy or Loquacious Louis when you’re on a long plane flight. Nothing worse. Honestly, I’ve played out some scenarios in my head and nothing else … Continue reading
Today’s daily prompt, presented by The Daily Post, is: If we asked your friends what object they most immediately associate with you, what would they answer? This is a hard one, actually. This question presupposes that you have some kind of … Continue reading