Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “Attack of the Escort”
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: culture
I refuse to give up my status as the world’s premiere source of quality Trivago Guy fan fiction, and therefore have decided to proceed with my epic story “Trivago Guy Buys A Belt (Or Does He?),” inspired by the Rolling Stone … Continue reading
Late last year I wrote this post concerning the fact that I’d accidentally ripped a $20 bill in half and didn’t quite know what to do with its “dead body.” The bisected bill had already chilled on my desk for … Continue reading
Well folks, the dreaded day has come. Your big huge movie collection? The one you’ve spent more than a decade accumulating through impulse-buys and Christmas presents and permanently borrowing from friends? Useless. Paperweights, all of them. Dvds have finally gone … Continue reading
Trivago corporation announced earlier today the impending replacement of its current spokesman, Tim “Trivago Guy” Williams, with embattled NBC Nightly News anchor Brian Williams (not related). According to insiders within the corporation, the latter Williams will take over Trivago duties as soon as … Continue reading
Intimidated by the thick coat of snow over your driveway? Does your lower back ache just thinking about what’s in store? Well, maybe it’s time you went up to the attic and grabbed grandpa’s old WW2 flamethrower and put that … Continue reading
Are we still supposed to call these things “smartphones” or what? Now that just about everyone has one I’ve come to wonder whether our flashy iPhones and Androids really so distinguished smart-wise? I’m starting to feel like that term “smartphone” has … Continue reading
Yes, I get that Bill Cosby can use some extra pocket change on account of all those recent show-cancellations, but I’m not sure his new side gig is gonna go over too well. — (Couldn’t help myself—I was inspired by Tina … Continue reading
It’s back in the news, people. The Walkman! Perhaps hoping to cash in on the trend of 80’s nostalgia, Sony Corp. recently announced a new version of its famed Walkman device, set for release in 2015. This new device is sort of … Continue reading
Yesterday a third flight was diverted due to passengers fighting over somebody reclining her seat. The third flight to be diverted for this reason in about two weeks! Are these airlines showing Fight Club as an inflight movie? Are they flavoring their … Continue reading
I’ve already talked about my thoughts on the back-to-school season. Here’s the Cliff Notes: I think it stinks, even if you no longer have any connection to a public or private school system. Just the vibe stinks. That summerkilling vibe. But … Continue reading