Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Check out this #ukulele track from Billy Goat. What do you think? bandlab.com/billygoat37/do… #BandLab 1 month ago
- Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 1 month ago
- #FREE today! Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebies #kindledeal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: creative
Okay, gather round. Today we’re going to play a most dangerous blogging game. It’s called “Archive Roulette,” and it’s a lot like Russian Roulette except it has to do more with my blog archive than quasi-suicidal fortune hunters. Archive Roulette … Continue reading
Big Move As many sticks of dynamite as grains of rice in a two-pound sack, helicopters enough to smoke the sky, a dangling rainstorm of chains. All my wealth. And that was only the tip! It hung down from the copter-cloud: … Continue reading
Crazy Moths Richard thumpscraped the Buick station wagon over the curb for McDonald’s. For a moment both kids in the back seat hovered weightless, then bashed up against the roof like fists striking a baking pan. They flopped down limp, out for … Continue reading