Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- RT @GwenogFlock: This is Cariad. We bottle fed her from 2 hours old. She’s always pleased to see us... https://t.co/M3iSBiqsMB 1 week ago
- RT @golob: https://t.co/zsJeXv5Z3z 2 weeks ago
- RT @chanbanhi: https://t.co/ZCnEzjcq5X 3 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: celebrity
What happened to Eddie Murphy? The comic legend’s hugely anticipated appearance at February’s SNL 40th anniversary special on NBC had a lot of us secretly hoping for a much overdo return-to-form. And if ever there were an occasion for Eddie Murphy to … Continue reading
A leaked recording of Britney Spears singing her song “Alien” without autotune made the rounds yesterday, and, trust me, it’s a worth a listen. Especially if you like the sound of dying cats or fingernails on chalkboards. The non-autotuned version … Continue reading
(Don’t Pee Before Reading This!) Since the dawn of the toilet bowl the rules have been pretty clear. Men pee standing up. Women pee sitting/squatting. It’s just sorta how the cards fell. Absolutely no logic behind it. But why should … Continue reading