Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Darmok and Jalad youtu.be/Jyrwlez9Lmo via @YouTube 4 months ago
- Looking for a quick horror read? Get "Green Thumb" #FREE TODAY on #kindle pls RT amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- RT @jonathansfrakes: Back on the floor w this guy @SirPatStew @startrekcbs https://t.co/zPvHltPUts 6 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: celebrity
What happened to Eddie Murphy? The comic legend’s hugely anticipated appearance at February’s SNL 40th anniversary special on NBC had a lot of us secretly hoping for a much overdo return-to-form. And if ever there were an occasion for Eddie Murphy to … Continue reading
A leaked recording of Britney Spears singing her song “Alien” without autotune made the rounds yesterday, and, trust me, it’s a worth a listen. Especially if you like the sound of dying cats or fingernails on chalkboards. The non-autotuned version … Continue reading
(Don’t Pee Before Reading This!) Since the dawn of the toilet bowl the rules have been pretty clear. Men pee standing up. Women pee sitting/squatting. It’s just sorta how the cards fell. Absolutely no logic behind it. But why should … Continue reading