Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Zombie Planetfall - The Incident at the Fence #wattpad my.w.tt/XyQiHx9yO9 1 week ago
- RT @AAAAAGGHHHH: https://t.co/blOPw4VVFZ 2 weeks ago
- RT @MarcD_Weegem: Are they, though? https://t.co/aLcif2jRUU 1 month ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: business
Late last year I wrote this post concerning the fact that I’d accidentally ripped a $20 bill in half and didn’t quite know what to do with its “dead body.” The bisected bill had already chilled on my desk for … Continue reading
In response to customer outcry regarding it’s recent logo change, Netflix has changed direction again and released yet another logo, this one set in black “papyrus” font. This marks the second logo change in less than a week, causing some doubt … Continue reading
How Even an Idiot Can Predict What the Market Will Do, Every Time It doesn’t have to be rocket science. Just because Tom, Dick and Harry studied marketing and macro-economics at their fancy universities, that doesn’t automatically give them the … Continue reading