Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Check out this #ukulele track from Billy Goat. What do you think? bandlab.com/billygoat37/do… #BandLab 1 month ago
- Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 2 months ago
- #FREE today! Green Thumb: A Short Story by Earl Hatsby amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #freebies #kindledeal… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Unorthodoxy
Want to save some money on your next electricity bill? Well, it’s not gonna happen by simply reading and re-reading all those generic “make your home more energy efficient” articles on the Internet. If you’ve read one you’ve read them … Continue reading
I’m proud to announce plans for a brand new “page” here at practicallyserious.com I’m going to call the “V.I.P. Lounge.” The masons are at work erecting it right now, and so it’ll be ready in like maybe two or three … Continue reading
These are the words for the wordfish. He breathes them and poops in them and then breathes them again. He lives right here in this blog, feeding on occasional “likes” and “follows” and “comments.” His name is Dave (per one … Continue reading
A throng of practicallyserious.com blog-posts gathered earlier today outside Mayor Clarence Bobblestock’s offices in protest of the blog’s recent publication of a “normal” post. “Religious Similarities Between Ancient Assyria and Ancient Greece”, published last Monday, marks a dramatic departure from practicallyserious.com’s … Continue reading
And now, after a long hiatus, it’s time to dish out more unorthodox sex advice. Today’s caller comes to us from Los Angeles, California. Jerry: Hey Prac! I’m gonna get right to the point. Why does the girl laugh … Continue reading