Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
- Get Green Thumb for #free amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon #horror #freebie #freebies #indieauthor #giveaway… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- #FREE #holidayspecial #freebook Green Thumb: A Short Horror Story amazon.com/dp/B014I0Y78I/… via @amazon 1 month ago
- Darmok and Jalad youtu.be/Jyrwlez9Lmo via @YouTube 7 months ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Whether you’re in a long term relationship with Mr. Allergen, or you work with kids and catch a cold every other day, a runny stuffy nose can be a drag (it can even lead to a sinus infection). But before you … Continue reading
Making out for too long can be tricky business. Finish up too quickly and you might come across as uninterested and/or inexperienced. Take too long and your mouth starts to get dry and gross. There’s no shortage of tips for … Continue reading
Much like ancient Greece, ancient Assyria didn’t skimp on the gods. This violent, polytheistic culture pretty much had the deities on tap; Assyria recognized thousands of them. Though only about twenty of these gods were important in religious practice, Assyria … Continue reading
Today marks the return of UWYR! But, instead of coming up with a brand new Would-You-Rather question to challenge my readers’ intellect and imagination, I kind of think it’s necessary to do my very first UWYR Revision. Specifically, I’m targeting … Continue reading