Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
- Zombie Planetfall: “The Legend of Mr. Martin”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Originally posted on Candace Vianna Writes:
So Peeps, for those not in the know, I like to pretend I’m a professional writer (although in reality, I’m just a boxer wearing gnome with no impulse control and an overwhelming need for…
Okay guys, my serial killer short story “Green Thumb” is free today and tomorrow. I’m really trying to get my review- and/or rating-count to 20, so I can use a few more. It’s a quick read and has been well … Continue reading
I’m extending the my horror short story’s free promotion for two more days. Get it while it’s still free! And please consider leaving a rating on Amazon or Goodreads! http://a.co/hbEO888 (from Amazon) They call the serial killer “Green Thumb” due … Continue reading
Get the acclaimed story FREE on Kindle today and tomorrow! If you read, please take a second to give a rating! http://a.co/4uRiJf8 They call the serial killer “Green Thumb” due to his quirky habit of leaving small potted plants at … Continue reading
Pick up my well-reviewed short horror story published through Amazon Direct Publishing. Please show your support by downloading a copy (100% free!) and, if you can, giving it a quick rating on Amazon or goodreads. Every little bit helps! Click … Continue reading
Okay baby, check it out. Here at practicallyserious.com I get a lot of questions regarding relationship advice. As well I should. One question I’ve been getting a lot of lately is this: “Hey Prac, what does it mean when a … Continue reading
Backhanded compliments. That’s what we’ll be discussing today. Or, as I like to call them: “Trojan Horse Insults,” because you let them past your defenses thinking they’re some kind of gift, but then the Greeks pour out of a little trap door … Continue reading
There was a moment early on in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes where an army of horse-ridin’ chimpanzees march through the ruins of San Francisco as a calculated show of power. It was a brilliantly composed shot, accompanied … Continue reading