Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- Zombie Apocalypse Serial Novel: The Bunker
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Author Archives: Earl Hatsby
My new horror story, “Gory Details” is up at Animal Literary Magazine. A short horror piece I wrote and submitted quite a while ago. I’d given it up for dead until Animal’s fiction editor got back to me last month and … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 8: “Escape = Hard” [read part 1!] Peter tried to writhe, tried to squirm. The Frankenstraps straps held tight and firm. He tried to twist, tried to nudge. The Frankenstraps just wouldn’t budge. He tried to flex, … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 7 (read part 1!) For Peter, the next chapter careened in and out of focus. Got a little unconventional. Wolfcat = shot. Oh hey, it’s fattie George Sprint, rifle perched on shoulder. Blubbering toward Peter. Then … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 6 [read part 1!] Beneath the bald backyard sky Señor Wolfcat folded himself into the letter C, gave his crotch a furious snouting. At first he didn’t seem to notice the dirty white shoelace suspended in … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 5 [read part 1!] Everything had changed. For Peter, it was no longer a matter of escaping the mountain with all his fingers and toes and organs where they were supposed to be. Turns out the … Continue reading
I refuse to give up my status as the world’s premiere source of quality Trivago Guy fan fiction, and therefore have decided to proceed with my epic story “Trivago Guy Buys A Belt (Or Does He?),” inspired by the Rolling Stone … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid, Part 4 Peter’s prevailing emotion–besides abject, piss-pants terror–was exasperation. He simply couldn’t believe that his fate had been determined by something so trivial–so STUPID!–as leaving the house sans car keys. Or maybe he could believe … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf-Cat Hybrid, Part 3 Rigid with fear, Peter made his way down the front steps and onto the short walkway. Though he tried to lighten his footsteps, he found he didn’t have the strength to lift his … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid (Part 2) Peter woke on the living room rug, blood-soaked globs of paper towel clumped over his midsection like damp Taco Bell garbage. A distinct smell of ash and blood stung his crusty nostrils. He wracked his brain for … Continue reading
Attack of the Wolf/Cat Hybrid Peter slid on his stomach down the roof’s incline and pressed his palms into the soggy-leafy gutter to keep from toppling over the side. In moments he heard a belligerent scraping noise near his backyard fence. Instinctively he froze his … Continue reading