These words are the water for the Wordfish. He lives here in this post. It’s like his fish tank. These aren’t just normal words and this isn’t a normal post. The Wordfish (Patrick II) gets his oxygen from these sentences, and so I must be sure to keep everything I say here crisp and clean. Probably every once in a while I’ll have to come back to this post and change some of the words and replace them with new words, just to keep the wordwater nice and fresh for Patrick II. He is practicallyserious.com’s pet. He is the only pet ever owned by a blog that I’m aware of. But practicallyserious.com can’t take care of Patrick II all by itself, because a blog is also a social thing and so other people must contribute. You see, Patrick II can only digest “likes” and, maybe if it’s his birthday, “comments.” A “follow” would be like the equivalent of eyedropping expensive dark blue fish-medicine into the tank to help keep Patrick II’s body nice and strong, his fins un-decayed, and his slimecoat extra slimy. At least every few weeks he’ll need to be fed so please help. Yes, I know deep down you all want to help but that won’t be enough; you’ll have to actually reach into your heart—and your pocket—to help change this fish’s life. A little goes a long way. Please help practicallyserious.com take care of its new pet.
Pick up my short story at Amazon!
Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “Attack of the Escort”
- “Gory Details” Published Today at Animal Literary Magazine
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat: “Escape = Hard”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 7)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 6)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 5)
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Trials Begin”
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 4)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 3)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination (Part 2)
- Attack of the Wolf/Cat Abomination
- Scary Goodness
- FREE Horror Fiction Today and Tomorrow: “Green Thumb: A Short Story”
- “Green Thumb” Free Thursday and Friday (Aug 18 and 19)
- “Green Thumb” FREE on Amazon, Aug 14-15!
- “Green Thumb” Free on Kindle — Today, Saturday June 18
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Lure of Churritos”
- Zombie Planetfall: Starblog 1
- Zombie Planetfall: Changing of the Guard (Part 1)
- Zombie Planetfall: “Incident at the Fence”
- RT @Mr_DrinksOnMe: Genius. https://t.co/99Y00SFOR1 2 days ago
- RT @eatingb00ks: I just tried to put on a white t-shirt and couldn't find the arm holes. It was a pillowcase. 3 days ago
- RT @ShelleyLehner: A true hero. https://t.co/dMva8qFUdL 1 week ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.