Five Reasons You Own an iPhone
Surprisingly enough, there are still people that don’t have an iPhone. Maybe they’re afraid of the buttonlessness of the touch screen, or the fact that if you hold the phone “the wrong way” your finger annoys the antenna and you lose your call. Maybe they’re worried about committing to a big-time data plan.
Whatever. Maybe they just need a few more reasons.
Five Reasons You Own an iPhone.
- You purchased one at the Verizon store.
- Someone gave you one as a gift.
- You won one in a raffle/contest.
- You are a celebrity and Apple just sent you one, free.
- You are an executive at Apple and don’t want to get fired.
If you liked this “funny” list, check this one out!