Every true blogfreak knows: timing is everything. You can write the coolest post in the world, the cleverest 307 words of that day’s portion of the blogosphere, but if you publish this masterpiece at a “bad” time then what the hell’s the use?
Publish too early in the day and it could be buried alive under a pile of other peoples’ daily musings before anybody in your time zone ever knew it was there in the first place. Publish too late and nobody cares anymore; they’re all combing through the porn sites getting ready to call it a night. Publish it right smack in the middle of the day and most people are too busy pretending to be busy at work to give your precious “masterpost” their full, undivided attention, and so you get low/no “comments” and “likes.”
So what’s a blogger to do? When’s a good time to publish a post?
The Best Times to Publish Your Post
- After the post is written.
- When your computer is connected to the internet.
- When you are having an orgasm.
- When the house smells like pizza.
- Before a nuclear “goldeneye” device is detonated in the atmosphere just above your city, creating an electromagnetic pulse that fries anything with an electric circuit (including your computer’s motherboard).
- When you are a 16-year-old girl in love for the first time.
These are all great times to publish your post.