- 79,037 Readers!
- How Eddie Murphy Lost His Funniness: 8 Theories
- Can You Cash Both Halves of a Ripped Bill?
- “Crossy Road” App Review: Frogger for the Smartphone Crowd
- This Natural Ice Formation is Just Plain Nuts!
- Bad News, Folks: Your DVDs Have Finally Gotten Elderly
- 8 Reasons Your Boyfriend Calls You “Baby”
- Trivago Announces New “Trivago Guy”: Brian Williams
- Using a Flamethrower to “Shovel” Snow
- Crush the Mounds of Laziness: Make Your Bed ASAP!
- Are We Still Supposed to Call Them “Smartphones”?
- Bill Cosby’s Controversial New Day Job
- How Much Coffee is Too Much Coffee?
- Wet Hot American Summer Sequel Series. Just Start Laughing Now.
- 5 Reasons the New Sony Walkman Costs So Much
- The Doctors Have Finally Cleared My Blog to Play
- How to Use Hyperbole to Mask Your Ignorance
- “Trivago Guy” Fan Fiction
- All’s Well That End’s Well: Bittersweet Music and End Credits
- How Paperbacks Kick Hardcovers’ Ass
- Since When is Reclining Your Seat in a Plane a Fightable Offense?
- Check out this newsletter: madmimi.com/s/a50206?o=tm via @madmimi 4 days ago
- He's a #Vampire ! Of course!!! 8 explanations for why #eddiemurphy lost his funniness: wp.me/p2exXf-1aF #SNL http://t.co/4972xbOD7p 2 weeks ago
- How Eddie Murphy Lost His Funniness: 8 Theories wp.me/p2exXf-1aF 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: password1 most common
NASA Inspector General Paul Martin recently told a House subcommittee that an employee’s laptop computer—containing priceless family portraits, the codes to run the International Space Station, and fully registered copy of Adobe Photoshop—had been stolen back in March 2011. To … Continue reading