Get my new horror short story FREE at Amazon!
- Special Offer: A Review for a Review!
- Free Short Story on Amazon for LIMITED TIME: “Green Thumb”
- Short Scary Stories: Clowns at the Bank
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Internet Troll”
- How Eddie Murphy Lost His Funniness: 8 Theories
- Can You Cash Both Halves of a Ripped Bill?
- “Crossy Road” App Review: Frogger for the Smartphone Crowd
- This Natural Ice Formation is Just Plain Nuts!
- Bad News, Folks: Your DVDs Have Finally Gotten Elderly
- 8 Reasons Your Boyfriend Calls You “Baby”
- Trivago Announces New “Trivago Guy”: Brian Williams
- Using a Flamethrower to “Shovel” Snow
- Crush the Mounds of Laziness: Make Your Bed ASAP!
- Are We Still Supposed to Call Them “Smartphones”?
- Bill Cosby’s Controversial New Day Job
- How Much Coffee is Too Much Coffee?
- Wet Hot American Summer Sequel Series. Just Start Laughing Now.
- 5 Reasons the New Sony Walkman Costs So Much
- The Doctors Have Finally Cleared My Blog to Play
- How to Use Hyperbole to Mask Your Ignorance
- @KindleBookKing @KindleFreeBook @FreeReadFeed @4FreeKindleBook free #horror book #giveaway amzn.com/B014I0Y78I http://t.co/47O4Fw3mfN 38 minutes ago
- #Free book #giveaway thrgh Aug 31: "Green Thumb" by Earl Hatsby amzn.com/B014I0Y78I pls Retweet! #freebie #horror http://t.co/chF2NFfVNJ 1 hour ago
- Special Offer: A Review for a Review! practicallyserious.com/2015/08/30/rev… http://t.co/wdh087j2Bf 3 hours ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: codes for international space station
NASA Inspector General Paul Martin recently told a House subcommittee that an employee’s laptop computer—containing priceless family portraits, the codes to run the International Space Station, and fully registered copy of Adobe Photoshop—had been stolen back in March 2011. To … Continue reading