Get my new sci-fi story, “Humanesque,” on Amazon!
Pick up my short story at Amazon!
- Zombie Planetfall Chapter 4: Prelude to Massacre
- “Zombie Planetfall Chapter 3: The People”
- “Humanesque: The Robot Skitz 1” totally FREE on Amazon 17–18 September!
- Robot Short Story: “The Cat’s Apprentice”
- Robot Short Story “Humanesque” Available on Amazon
- “Zombie Planetfall” New Zombie Book Series!
- “The Crawling Hand (With a Gun)” Featured on Podcast!
- LAST Day of Horror Book Giveaway! Act Now!
- Special Offer: A Review for a Review!
- Free Short Story on Amazon for LIMITED TIME: “Green Thumb”
- Short Scary Stories: Clowns at the Bank
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Internet Troll”
- How Eddie Murphy Lost His Funniness: 8 Theories
- Can You Cash Both Halves of a Ripped Bill?
- “Crossy Road” App Review: Frogger for the Smartphone Crowd
- This Natural Ice Formation is Just Plain Nuts!
- Bad News, Folks: Your DVDs Have Finally Gotten Elderly
- 8 Reasons Your Boyfriend Calls You “Baby”
- Trivago Announces New “Trivago Guy”: Brian Williams
- Using a Flamethrower to “Shovel” Snow
- "#Zombie Planetfall" Chapter 5: Massacre on the Grass w.tt/1RkLmwJ pls retweet #wattpad #zombiepocalypse #zombies #Serial 1 day ago
- Sweet, can't wait! #TWDSeason6 #TheWalkingDead #zombies #zombieapocalypse #zombiehumor http://t.co/NvV6NnQ2ex 5 days ago
- @AnthWinters sure! 5 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: codes for international space station
NASA Inspector General Paul Martin recently told a House subcommittee that an employee’s laptop computer—containing priceless family portraits, the codes to run the International Space Station, and fully registered copy of Adobe Photoshop—had been stolen back in March 2011. To … Continue reading