- 68,837 Readers!
- Using a Flamethrower to “Shovel” Snow
- Crush the Mounds of Laziness: Make Your Bed ASAP!
- Are We Still Supposed to Call Them “Smartphones”?
- Bill Cosby’s Controversial New Day Job
- How Much Coffee is Too Much Coffee?
- Wet Hot American Summer Sequel Series. Just Start Laughing Now.
- 5 Reasons the New Sony Walkman Costs So Much
- The Doctors Have Finally Cleared My Blog to Play
- How to Use Hyperbole to Mask Your Ignorance
- “Trivago Guy” Fan Fiction
- All’s Well That End’s Well: Bittersweet Music and End Credits
- How Paperbacks Kick Hardcovers’ Ass
- Since When is Reclining Your Seat in a Plane a Fightable Offense?
- Knowing What I Know Now, I’d Become a Fourth Grade God
- Why Being a Cop Probably Sucks
- Why You Probably Shouldn’t Bother with “Coffee Naps”
- Munchkin Madness: The Flakey Majesty of Chocolate Glazed Munchkins
- Why Back-to-School Season Sucks for Everybody
- What is a Trojan Horse Insult, and Why Should You Care?
- My Cocktail of Choice: Tom Collins (Inspired by Sealab 2021)
- The benefits of using a flamethrower to "shovel" the snow in your driveway. wp.me/p2exXf-19h #Snowmageddon2015 http://t.co/L9QRQxAmnX 3 days ago
- Using a Flamethrower to “Shovel” Snow wp.me/p2exXf-19h 3 days ago
- Crush the mounds of #laziness! Why you should make you bed first thing in the morning: wp.me/p2exXf-18J #lazy http://t.co/T8qq3EH8i2 6 days ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: bad boyfriend
Ladies, ladies, ladies! You really need to learn how to look on the bright side when your boyfriend categorically fails to meet your expectations. It all comes down to how you perceive and react to those silly things he does. If you … Continue reading