- 103,343 Readers!
- Trivago Guy Fan Fiction: “The Internet Troll”
- How Eddie Murphy Lost His Funniness: 8 Theories
- Can You Cash Both Halves of a Ripped Bill?
- “Crossy Road” App Review: Frogger for the Smartphone Crowd
- This Natural Ice Formation is Just Plain Nuts!
- Bad News, Folks: Your DVDs Have Finally Gotten Elderly
- 8 Reasons Your Boyfriend Calls You “Baby”
- Trivago Announces New “Trivago Guy”: Brian Williams
- Using a Flamethrower to “Shovel” Snow
- Crush the Mounds of Laziness: Make Your Bed ASAP!
- Are We Still Supposed to Call Them “Smartphones”?
- Bill Cosby’s Controversial New Day Job
- How Much Coffee is Too Much Coffee?
- Wet Hot American Summer Sequel Series. Just Start Laughing Now.
- 5 Reasons the New Sony Walkman Costs So Much
- The Doctors Have Finally Cleared My Blog to Play
- How to Use Hyperbole to Mask Your Ignorance
- “Trivago Guy” Fan Fiction
- All’s Well That End’s Well: Bittersweet Music and End Credits
- How Paperbacks Kick Hardcovers’ Ass
- RT @777Mediaprod: as @MatthewSantoro said, times sure have changed http://t.co/zZ57ngWqrb 2 days ago
- RT @NewYorker: A cartoon by Danny Shanahan. See all of the cartoons from this week's issue here: nyr.kr/1TDakc5 http://t.co/gITX4dZ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @777Mediaprod: What was it? i killed one with my springer spaniel...lol http://t.co/hDmkXQSneq 2 weeks ago
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: bad boyfriend
Ladies, ladies, ladies! You really need to learn how to look on the bright side when your boyfriend categorically fails to meet your expectations. It all comes down to how you perceive and react to those silly things he does. If you … Continue reading